After the product is uploaded to GMC and approved, the merchant can directly create a campaign at SHOPLAZZA admin and advertise the approved product.
1. Start here: Shoplazza admin > Marketing > Google > Function > Shopping Campaign > Campaign creation
2. Click New Campaign to set up a new campaign.
3. After completing all settings, click Save in the upper right corner to create the new campaign. The currency used for the budget and bid is set according to the currency of the merchant's account.
4. The created campaigns are also created automatically in Google Ads, which eliminates the need for merchants to switch between multiple platforms. And the corresponding indicators are identified, including a budget, status, Impr, clicks, CTR, Avg. CPC, conversion rate, and other indicators so that you can better monitor your campaign success.
5. Time ranges include today, yesterday, this week, last seven days, last week, last 14 days, this month, last 30 days, last month, all time, and custom.
Please sign in to leave a comment.