To add TikTok Pixel to the TikTok Multi Pixel App, you need to provide the TikTok Pixel ID corresponding to the Pixel. This article will introduce you to the method of obtaining your TikTok Pixel ID.
1. Use your TikTok Business account to log in to the Tiktok For Business.
2. Enter the TikTok Business platform, click on the "Assets" option at the top left, and select "Event" in the drop-down bar.
3. Select the Website Pixel between the "App Event" and "Website Pixel", and click the Manage button.
4. Find the TikTok Pixel you want to add, and copy the TikTok Pixel ID.
5. If you haven't created a Pixel yet, click Set Up Web Event at the top left to create a Pixel, select "TikTok Pixel" as the connection method, and click Next to continue.
6. Enter the Pixel name, select Manually install pixel code as the installation method, and click Next.
7. Select Developer Mode and click Next.
8. Click Next in the lower right corner, and then click Complete Setup to get the Pixel ID.