1.Click "All products" in "Products", select the taxable product to enter the product details page.
2.Activate "Selected product is taxable" to continue.
3.Go to “Settings” > “Taxes” > “Tax rate settings”
4.Select the country/region and click to edit the tax rate.
5.Set up the country/region rate or the regional rate.
- Shipping solutions must be set before setting the tax rate. The tax rate can be set based on the countries/regions added to the shipping solutions.
- If the regional tax rate is not set separately, the country /region tax rate shall prevail.
- If a regional tax rate is set separately, the regional tax rate prevails.
- If you select "Other Countries/regions" in the shipping solutions, all countries/regions where your products are shipping to will be taxable. If you choose Europe in your shipping solutions, the product will only be charged tax when shipping to European customers.
- Reference for tax rate setting: tax = tax rate x actual price of the product. For example, if the product's actual price is $1.00 and the tax rate is 20%, additional tax will be charged $0.20 (to two decimal points).