The Text column with image section combines a featured image and optional buttons with a flexible layout to balance the image and text based on your needs. This featured section makes it easier for you to introduce your product in the most easy-to-understand way possible. With a title, text, and button block, you can redirect customers to other pages of your store with ease.
This section is useful when:
- You want to improve comprehension by reinforcing information provided in the text with appealing images.
- You want to redirect customers to other pages of your store.
In below steps, we will demonstrate how you can create a Text column with image section in Hero.
Creating a Text column with image section
1. From your Shoplazza Admin, go to Online Store > Themes and click the Customize button.
2. Find Text columns with images section in your default Hero template.
3. If you would like to reposition the Text column with Image section, use the Drag indicator to place anywhere on the layout.
4. The text alignment section is where you can reposition your headings and text for better fitting.
5. Here, you are given a few extra options to modify the background color and add color contrast to the section you created.
6. Click here to enable a dividing line between the section above and your text columns with images section.
1. The padding editor is used to generate extra space around the section you create. Activate the "linkage icon" and type a value (measured in pixels) in any of the 4 columns to add buffers around the section or you may manually adjust each input by disabling the "linkage icon" in the centered area.
2. The screenshot below is an example use of 100px spacing on each side.
3. Here, you can select to preview on desktop or mobile.
Editing your Text column with image section
1. Refer back to the main editing page and manage each block separately.
1. In the added Column block, you are given more options to edit the properties of your image.
Headings and text
1. The Heading and Text section is where you can edit your writing content.
1. You are also given options to set up optional buttons to redirect customers to other pages of your store.
2. Here, you can create a name for this button and redirect traffic to any page in the dropdown menu.
Having an effective Text column with image section boosts your store's usability by keeping your listing organized, so your customers can browse through your collections efficiently in the easiest way possible.