An Image with text section is a direct and effective way to greet your customers and showcase your product in your storefront. A combination of photos and text enhances your brand awareness and increases customers' willingness to read more. In addition, it helps with optimizing your SEO rankings.
Creating an Image with text section
1. From your Shoplazza Admin, go to Online store > Themes > And click the Customize button.
2. Click the Add section to see more available sections for this theme.
3. Under THEME SECTIONS, select Image with text section and customize your configurations.
4. If you would like to reposition the Image with text section, use the Drag indicator to place anywhere on the layout.
5. In the added Image with text section, Select an image from Library as a cover photo for this section. Here, you can also adjust the Image width.
6. In Layout, you can alternate the position of images to show on left or right.
7. Image half-page width auto resizes all images to 1/2 of the screen size.
By applying this feature, the Image width slider will be disabled.
1. The padding editor is used to generate extra space around the section you create. Activate the linkage icon and type a value (measured in pixels) in any of the 4 columns to add buffers around the section or you may manually adjust each input by disabling the linkage icon in the centered area.
2. The screenshot below is an example use of 50px spacing on each side.
3. Here, you can select to preview on desktop or mobile.
Heading & Text
1. Refer back to the main page, edit your heading and text body seperately for this section.
Here, you can create a name for this button and redirect traffic to any page in the dropdown menu.
Congratulations! You have now completed this tutorial. Go ahead and create your first Image with text section!