Creating an Image with text section
1. From your Shoplazza Admin, go to Online store > Themes > And click the Customize button.
2. Click the Add section to see more available sections for this theme.
3. Under THEME SECTIONS, select Image with text section and customize your configurations.
4. In the added Accessories list section, Select an image from Library as a cover photo for this section. Here, you can also adjust the Image width.
5. Use the Layout block to manage which side your image will be displayed.
6. When you enable this feature, selected image will consistently take 1/2 of the screen size and the Image width will become unadjustable.
1. Spacing is the open area between elements and components. Activate the "linkage icon" and type a number (measured in pixels) in any of the 4 columns to standardize the spacing or you may manually adjust each input by disabling the "linkage icon" in the centered area.
2. Here, you can select to preview on desktop or mobile.
Heading & Text
1. Refer back to the main page, edit your heading and text body seperately for this section.
1. Here, you can create a name for this button and redirect traffic to any page in the dropdown menu.
Congratulations! You have now completed this tutorial. Go ahead and create your first Image with text section!