You scale your business and expand it internationally with marketing strategies for different regions and moreover, serve customers all over the world in your one-stop storefront with the help of Multilingual settings. These settings may change the language displayed on your page entirely and here is a demonstration of how to make some parts still remain in the language you prefer.
- In the reference below, the displayed language of text changes when another language is selected from the drop down menu with Multilingual settings enabled.
- You may program and change the coding in Online Store > Themes > Click the ellipsis icon and select Edit code from the dropdown menu to make a certain section of text remain in the language you prefer and not affected by the Multilingual settings app when a customer manually changes the language when viewing your store.
- Type in theme.liquid and click the file under layout
- Use CMD + F as a keyboard shortcut and type title in the search box to quickly locate these characters.
- Add class=notranslate in the referred section below.
- Click Save to finish.
- Final effect:
- Comparison of the coded section: