You can add staff accounts to your Shoplazza store to let staff log in as separate users. To add staff, you need to be the store owner or have the Edit permissions and Add and remove staff permissions.
- From your Shoplazza admin, go to Settings > Staff.
- Click Add staff on the right upper corner of the page.
- Enter the staff name.
For security reasons, we suggest you enter staff members's full nameas it is displayed on any government-issued ID.
- Enter the Account of the invited staff.
- Enter other ways of contact (Optional).
- Do either of the following:
- Select which permissions you want to give the staff member.
- To give the staff member all available permissions, select Select all.
- Click Send invite.
The staff member receives an email invitation. Invitations to create a staff login expire in 72 hours.
Please sign in to leave a comment.