After setting the default bank card, the default logo will be displayed on the card. When the system charges bills, the deduction will start from the default bank card first.
- From your Shoplazza admin, go to Settings > Plan and Payment.
- Click on Manage payment methods.
- On the Manage payment methods page, click on Set as default on the bank card.
- The default card logo will be displayed after setting it as the default.
- Click Remove default setting. The default logo disappears and the card returns to its original status.
After setting up as the default card, the plan subscription and commission deduction will be deducted from the default card first.
Please sign in to leave a comment.