The cart page shows a summary of all of the products that a customer has added to the cart, a subtotal and a total price for the order, and a checkout button that directs customers to the checkout page. By default, the cart page has a Free shipping tip, a Cart and a Cart recommendation section. You can always customize the cart page by adding different sections.
- From your Shoplazza admin, go to Online stores > Themes
- Navigate to the Geek theme that needs to be customized and click on Customize.
- Using the dropdown located in the theme editor header, switch the page type to
- Set the existing section content or click Add section to customize the page.
- Click Save draft or Publish to complete the setup.
Please sign in to leave a comment.