When you set sub collection on collection page, customers can fully understand the directory of different collections, adn click on the collection to view the preferred products. There are some rules need to follow when you are setting sub collection:
- The collection has sub menu items created under the header navigation menu at admin.
- Sub menu linked to a collection.
1. From your Shoplazza admin, go to Online store > Navigation.
2. Click the button at the header navigation menu.
3. Add a sub menu item to the header navigation menu.
4. Click Edit.
5. In the Link dropdown, select Collection page.
6. On the pop up, select the collection name you want the sub collection to be put under.
7. Click Apply changes.
8. From your Shoplazza admin, go to Online store > Themes.
9. Navigate to the Geek theme, and click on Customize.
10. Using the dropdown located in the theme editor header, switch the page type to
Collections > Default collection.
11. Click on Sub collection section to set the section content.
12. Move your cursor over the button, then click to drag and drop the sections to the position you want.
13. Click Save draft or Publish to complete the setup.