If you are using the theme Geek and not satisfied with the width and spacing of the theme components, it is recommended to re-customize your theme settings by applying a new width and spacing for your theme components. Width and spacing settings will be applied to all components, customize your theme wisely. Please note that not all sections are supported for Width and Spacing setting.
1. From your Shoplazza admin, go to Online store > Themes.
2. Navigate to the Geek theme, and click on Customize.
3. In the theme editor, Click Add section.
4. Click on the section added to your theme.
5. Navigate to the width and spacing part.
The section is displayed with maximum width by default.
6. Set the width and width unit. The width units can be chosen between percentage and px.
Is the wirth unit is percentage, and the number you purt is larger than 100, the section is displayed with full width by default.
7. Set the section spacing.
8. Click Save draft or Publish to complete the setup.
Please sign in to leave a comment.