Once you intall the Geek theme, you will find some sections have been added by default, which include Collection image, collection description, Sub-collection and collection pages. Like any other themes, you can always add sections, drag and drop the section position to make sure you have the collection page as needed.
- From your Shoplazza admin, go to Online stores > Themes
- Navigate to the Geek theme that needs to be customized, and click on Customize.
- Using the dropdown located in the theme editor header, switch the page type to
Collections > Default collection.
- Complete the setups for your collection page, such as add sections, theme settings, and header and footer, etc.
- Click Save draft or Publish to complete the setup.
Please sign in to leave a comment.