When the store needs to set the store's default currency and time zone, You can set the store time zone and currency based on where you are running your business. Choosing the corresponding time zone allows you to track your customer orders more conveniently and fulfill your sales plan.
- From your Shoplazza admin, go to Settings > Store information.
- Navigate to General settings section.
- Set up the store's default currency and time zone as needed.
- Store Currency: Select a currency as needed.
- Time Zone: select time zone as needed.
- Currency format: Set up a currency display format based on your settings.
- Click Save to complete the settings.
Please remember that the pricing units for products, shipping, and analytics will be changed accordingly once you modify your currency setting.